June 16, 2011

My Entry

I recently finished my final entry for the Sensor Overload Challenge. Taking nearly a month and a half to complete, this project was complex. I call it the "Ultimate LEGO Launcher". As the name implies, it launches LEGO Bricks; however, this is a very smart LEGO Launcher, as it is programmed to calculate what angle it needs to launch the LEGO Brick in order to have it land in a LEGO box. It does this using a physics equation which I incorporated into the programming. I won't write a long description here because I already did in my entry... here is a link if you would like to read more about my Ultimate LEGO Launcher. There is also a video that you can watch there, so I highly recommend opening the link... Enjoy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be moderated as soon as possible. Thank you!

TopOfBlogs