April 8, 2011

FIRST Robotics (non-LEGO) Competition

The Feed Is Now Offline
(If you're still interested in watching a robotics tournament, please let me know by leaving a comment and I will post the next one here too)

I know this is not LEGO related, but I feel you will be interested anyway. This is a live feed for the robotics competition I was in. I'm not competing at this regional (this live feed is for the Colorado Regional), but I'm watching it online. I think you will be interested because most Mindstorms users are. In fact, half my robotics team had some kind of experience with Mindstorms when they were younger. If you have any questions about this competition, I will be more than happy to answer them. Also, you can learn the rules for the game by watching a fun animation here. Enjoy!


Free video chat by Ustream

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be moderated as soon as possible. Thank you!

TopOfBlogs