April 29, 2011

More FIRST Robotics

The live feeds are now closed

I know you may not be interested in FIRST, but because I have nothing else to post today- and FLL (FIRST LEGO League) uses Mindstorms- I thought I'd post about this... :-)


The FIRST Championship is this week. FIRST has four divisions, and I am too old for FLL so I joined FRC (FIRST Robotics Competition). If you would like to read more about FIRST, please go here and scroll down. Or you can check out the FIRST website... Here is a link to 7 live feeds. Archimedes, Curie, Newton, and Galileo are all FRC, FTC- 1 Field and FTC- 2 are a third divition of FIRST called FTC (FIRST Tech Challenge), and, if I remember correctly, EINSTEIN/FLL is FLL until Saturday (I think the finals for FRC are on Einstein). Enjoy, and I hope you get a chance to check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be moderated as soon as possible. Thank you!

TopOfBlogs